Monday, March 30, 2009

Cute Things My Twins Do

I love watching my identical twin girls interact. I will often find them sitting and "reading" together or feeding each other. Now that they are two and able to communicate better it is hilarious some of the things they come up with. A friendly wrestling match between the 2 is so much fun to watch. They have just learned to blame each other when they get in trouble. The other day I came upstairs and found that they had spilled those little rubber elastics all over the hallway and my bedroom. I started saying "Uh-oh, who made this mess?" Gracie immediately pointed to Meghan and said "sgabababa mess!" So I said to Meghan "Did you make this mess or did Gracie make this mess?" Meghan then pointed to Gracie and grinned up at me. I wish I had it on video of course, my writing skills don't do the cuteness justice. Then last night Gracie started pointing to some orange marker on the wall (that has been there for days) and jabbering "shakdos color color mess!" and then pointing to Meghan. So I say "oh no we don't color on the wall" and Gracie went real close to Meghan's face and repeated "no no color wall!"

1 comment: